Lenzie Academy PTA (formerly known as FOLA) is an informal and friendly fundraising group which has been running since April 2010 and has raised the staggering sum of £61,500 which has bought football and rugby strips, cameras for the Arts dept, contributed to the school minibus and many other things which help to support pupils in every year of Lenzie Academy. We meet once a month to share fundraising ideas and plan future events. As the fundraising arm of the Parent Council, will continue to offer funding and support where needed and we look forward to meeting many of the parents, old and new, over the course of the year.
You can donate to the PTA via PayPal, and you don’t even need a PayPal account (select Donate with a card when prompted). Click on the button below to get started.
5 easy ways to support the PTA.
- Join the 500 Club. – A monthly draw with 2 cash prizes. This is our main fundraiser, donate between £2 and £10 by monthly standing order to be in with a chance to win. Click here to join.
- Use easyfundraising.org.uk when you shop online and a percentage of your spend is donated to the PTA, costing you nothing. Read more about this on our EasyFundraising page.
- Save your aluminium drinks cans for us, we aim to set up a collection point in the school grounds and can raise £100’s of pounds this way.
- Buy tickets to our fundraisers. This year we may not be able to hold a traditional get together but we are working on some alternative plans, so watch this space.
- Join the PTA. We meet monthly, for 1 hour, to discuss how to raise money and how to spend it. Meetings may be held online for the foreseeable future. Get in touch for more details.
Our funds have provided a wide variety of items. The purchase of which would not have been possible without the PTA’s fundraising efforts.
Please use the headings at the right to access information and don’t hesitate to get in touch with fundraising ideas, feedback or questions.